This new and charming studio apartment is situated in Sea Point and has a maximum occupancy of 4 people. It is an ideal jumping off point to see Cape Town, the Cape Peninsula and the Western Cape. By car, you are 5 minutes from the V&A waterfront, 7 minutes to city centre and the N1 and N2 motorways, 10 minutes to Table Mountain and the famous beaches at Clifton and Camps Bay. You are under 25 minutes to the windsurfing beaches at Blaauwberg, to some of the best golf in the Western Cape, and to Cape Town Airport. The wine routes are well under an hour away.
Go Green 6
From R1052 per a night
- 5 minute walk to the Sea Point beachfront
- 8 minutes drive to Camps Bay beach
- 4 minute drive to Clifton Beaches
- 12 minute drive to Llandudno beach
- 2 minute drive to Shopping Centre
- 2 minutes drive to Wonderful restaurants
- 10 minute drive to Table Mountain Cableway
- 5 minute drive to V & A Waterfront
- 5 minute drive to nearest Golf Course
- 20 minute drive to the Airport
Sea Point itself is a leafy urban suburb of Cape Town, located on the Cape Peninsula between Lions Head, Signal Hill and the Atlantic Ocean. Cosmopolitan and somewhat eclectic, Sea Point has been the site of a considerable renaissance and building boom in recent years, much of it spawned by Europeans and Americans buying into the area. Despite the facelift in the area, Sea Point still retains the charm that has made it such a popular place to live in and vacation.
The apartments are located between Main Road and Beach Road. Beach Road runs along the ocean and with its broad pedestrian promenade is great for walking, jogging and people watching. Main Road provides all the necessities of life, such as shops, restaurants, coffee bars, post office, Internet cafes, etc. Public transport to the V&A Waterfront or to city centre is available from Main Road and Beach Road.